REC Screen Recorder : From Playing Games to Recording Your Android Screen, Android Smart Phone is one of Most Essential that We Must have. There are very few Apps Which Can Record Android Kitkat Operating System. Among this REC Screen Recorder is One of the Best Screen Recording APP. Previously There was no Option to Recorder Your Android Phone’s Screen & You have to Connect it to PC to Make it Work.
But Now Android’s Kitkat Version also Support Screen Recording. So, It Becomes very easy to Developers to Create Screen Recording APP.
Note: REC Scree Recorder works like Black Magic If You have Android Lollipop or Above Version but If You have Android Kitkat then It Requires root Access.
REC Screen Recorder PRO APK
So, From Here You can Download REC Screen Recorder PRO APK APP to Record Your Smart Phone’s Screen Smoothly and Continuously. Comparing to Other Competitors REC Screen Recorder Provides Best User Experience & Primacy. REC Screen Recorder is Also One of Most Easy Screen Recording APP Which also Records High Quality Videos.
REC Screen Recorder also Allows Users to Recorder High Quality Game Plays, Tutorials & Screecast Videos upto 1 Hour with Audio Recording & You Don’t need to tethered Your Smart Phone to PC During this. With These Features, REC Screen Recorder also allows Uses to Record Audio from Microphone & Automatically fix it into the Recording. By this Feature, Its very Easy & convenient to Create Game Plays, Tutorials or Any Type of Video Chat.
Amazing Features of REC Screen Recorder
- No Need to tethered Your Android Device to PC while recording.
- Record Videos Up to One Hours ( Best Feature Comparing to Other APPs ).
- With REC Screen Recorder, You can also record Microphone voice while Recording.
- Best UI Interface Ever.
- Set You Favorite Configuration Once & Don’t Repeat it Every Time You want to Record a Video.
- Is there Anything You want to Prepare before Recording ? Then Countdown Times will Wait for User to Ready & Snap the Exact Moment.
- You Can Also Enable Screen Touches so Your Audience know What Exactly You are doing on Screen.
- Shake to Stop Any Recording.
How to Download & Install REC Screen Recorder on Android Device.
- Firstly Open Internet Browser on Android Device & Search for REC Screen Recorder on Google or Directly Open Google Play Store & Search for It.
- Open the 1st Link or Click Here & Click on Install.
- After Installation, Click on the Icon & launch The APP.
On the Home Screen You’ll get the Following Features.
- Size – Set the Size of Your Desire Video Format in pixels.
- Bit Rate – Set the Bit Rate by given Option.
- Duration – You can set the Time Limit of Video Recording.
- Audio – You Can Record Your Microphone By Checking this Option.
- Filename – You can set Your Desire Filename of Screencast Video.
- After Setting UP these Option, Click on the 3 Dots Icon at the Right Corner.
- click on the Settings option
- Here You can Set the Location Where you want your recorded videos to be stored.
- Scroll Down through the Setting Menu, You’ll Find the Option of ” Screen Off ” by Which You can Stop Recording by Pressing the Power Button.
- After All the Setting Done, Click on Back Button & then Press the Record Button to Start Recording.
- Now You’ll asked for Confirmation, Click on Start Now.
- Now You can see Countdown Timer on Screen. Recording will Start After Countdown Time Expire.
- If You want to Stop the Recording, You can it by Pressing the Power Button. File will be saved at Your Desire Location Which You have Specified earlier or It will be saved at Default Location.
- Go to the Storage Location Option, You’ll see Your Recorded Video there.
I hope You have Fun While Reading this Article. If You face Any Kind of Issue While Using this REC Screen Recorder APP, Share it in Comment Section.